Welcome to Simply Stated!

Thank you so much for stopping by. This blog is something I've set up just for fun -- yours and mine! There are any number of things that may be discussed here from everyday living in the California desert to digital scrapbooking to my favorite books to cardmaking to the art of letter writing to caring for feral cats to movies I like. After you read my bio, you should have a good sense of other topics you may find here. I welcome your comments and hope you return again and again!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Chocolate Series Blog Candy Winner

Thanks to everyone who posted a comment at "Blog Candy Alert." I took the names and put them randomly into Random.org, then told it to do its thing. I decided the name that appeared at the top of the re-ordered list would be our winner.

And the winner is Donna J who wrote:

"Hi--I think there are thousands who like chocolate..Here are some words from a coaster I have...COFFEE, CHOCOLATE & MEN ARE SO MUCH BETTER WHEN RICH....anyway, my sister gave it to me several years ago as a joke. I enjoy your Blog, and, am so glad I can comment now..."

Donna, please send me your snail mail address privately, and I'll mail out your set of notecards.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy your site Jeannie. Hope all is well with you. Love Ya Shery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanie
    Sorry I've been falling behind, but now I'm up to date - and I love the fall colours on all your fall cards :)
    Love, Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete