Welcome to Simply Stated!

Thank you so much for stopping by. This blog is something I've set up just for fun -- yours and mine! There are any number of things that may be discussed here from everyday living in the California desert to digital scrapbooking to my favorite books to cardmaking to the art of letter writing to caring for feral cats to movies I like. After you read my bio, you should have a good sense of other topics you may find here. I welcome your comments and hope you return again and again!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fudge, Anyone?

Simple ~ Quick ~ Yummy!Mitzi the Duck graphic from pccrafter.com

1 comment:

  1. Michele, my best friend from my junior and senior years of high school, pointed out a boo-boo in the recipe above. In the directions, where it says, "Pour into cake" that should be "cake pan," although as its written could be a yummy treat, too...hmmmm?

    Thanks, Michele!! ~jeanie.

    ReplyDelete