Welcome to Simply Stated!

Thank you so much for stopping by. This blog is something I've set up just for fun -- yours and mine! There are any number of things that may be discussed here from everyday living in the California desert to digital scrapbooking to my favorite books to cardmaking to the art of letter writing to caring for feral cats to movies I like. After you read my bio, you should have a good sense of other topics you may find here. I welcome your comments and hope you return again and again!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More Photos of Jewely

The same shot as yesterday's,
just larger for a better view!
Photo snapped: 3 Feb 2009


Here she is basking in the sun behind the computer
- a favorite place of hers to lounge.
Photo taken: 21 Dec 2008


A bit closer up...
Photo taken: 21 Dec 2008

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeanie! What a cute kitty :) I ♥ kitties too, but am allergic, so our 2 cats (of 12 yrs) are outdoor ones. But they love us, so they stay close...usually lounging in the sun on our back patio!

    Thanks so much for becoming a new follower of my blog!! I appreciate your visits and welcome any comments ☺ Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete